Life, as conceived by God, is not this wisp,
Which buffets breathers wearing mortal flesh,
But immortal saints, dressed fore’er in crisp,
Risen-Jesus-like bodies, always fresh!
God has prepared dwellings for believers,
To live with Him forever on Zion’s mount,
The number of earth-days left His breathers
Depends on fruits to win in each account!
Non-believers shall live forever, as well,
In eternal bodies subject to pain;
Instead of heaven, they’re assigned to hell,
Where, with Satan, torment they must sustain!
While you breathe, you must choose Jesus, or
not;
When your last breath is drawn, fixed is your lot!
Promise Made: John 14:2-3 (Jesus speaking)—“In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16)
“That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord’, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Roman 10:9)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment